Terms And Conditions

PRICES

The price of the trip packages includes: Transportation according to the itinerary. Lodging and / or meals in the regime contracted in each case, in the hotels or establishments chosen, or in other similar in case the need of substitution, being merely for information purposes the hotels published in this website. The breakfasts included will be “continental type”. Rates or taxes of hotel establishments and indirect taxes (I.V.A., I.G.I.C.) when these are applicable. Technical assistance during the trip, when this service is specifically included. The price of the package trip has been calculated based on the exchange rates, transportation rates, fuel cost and taxes and rates applicable on the date of publication of the program. The price of the package does not include visas, airport taxes, and / or entry and exit fees, vaccination certificates, “extras” such as coffees, wines, liquors, mineral waters, special diets, washing and ironing of clothing, optional hotel services, and in general any services not expressly included in the description published on this website.

PAYMENT, RESERVATION, AND REIMBURSEMENTS

At the time of booking, it is not necessary to make any payment, but we will write to you later. To confirm the reservation, PaseosMadrid.com will require, against receipt or proof, an advance payment of 25% of the total amount of the contracted trip, not considering any reservation while this advance payment is not made. The remaining 75% must be paid on the day of departure, in our VPT Tours bus terminal. All reimbursements for any reason, will always be formalized through the reimbursement of the operation of the advance payment, according to the following clause:

CANCELLATIONS

At all times, the user or consumer may withdraw from the services requested or contracted, having the right to the return of the amounts that he / she has paid, whether it is the total price or the anticipated advance, but must:
1. Pay expenses or cancellation fees, if any.
2. A penalty consisting of 5% of the total, if the cancellation occurs with more than ten and less than fifteen days before the date of commencement of the trip; 15% between days three and ten, and 25% within 48 hours prior to departure. If you do not show up at departure, the consumer or user is obliged to pay the total amount of the trip.
For the completion of the Combined Trip, a minimum of 12 passengers is required. The circuit can leave without an accompanying escort guide, but instead, there will be an expert driver knowledgeable of the routes. If this quota has not been obtained, the trip will be automatically canceled, which will be notified in writing to the consumer, with a minimum of twenty days before the scheduled departure date, and where PaseosMadrid.com, will return the amounts paid by the customer, according to the conditions of cancellations, described above.

ACCOMMODATION

The category of the hotels included corresponds to their official classification according to the current legislation in Spain, Portugal and Morocco. The provided bedrooms are doubles with a private bathroom. In the event that for any reason it is necessary to make a change, the Operator reserves the right to replace the hotels provided by others of similar category. Where this is not possible, and a lower category hotel has to be used, the proportional reimbursement corresponding to the price difference will be made.

LUGGAGE

The luggage and other personal belongings of the user are not subject to the Combination Travel contract, being understood, in terms of ground transportation and for all purposes that he keeps them in whatever part of the vehicle they are placed in, and transported by means  and risk of the customer. Due to the limited capacity of the coaches, maximum transport of one suitcase (max 20 kg) and one hand bag per person will be allowed.

INSURANCE

These Combined Trips are covered by accident insurance. Consumers receive information about coverage.

RESPONSIBILITY
The organization of the trips included in this website has been carried out by TRANSVIA MADRID, S.L. CIF. B-12054730. License title CV Mm 1896-V.
The conditions of travel are subject to Book IV of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, 2007 and other current provisions. The contracting parties expressly submit to the jurisdiction and competence of the Spanish Courts.

IMPORTANT

When acquiring the trip, the passenger recognizes and accepts the specific conditions and regulations above.

VALIDITY

The validity of the present will be from March 22, 2019 to March 31, 2020. However, changes in the information will be valid when

Post Discussion

Be the first to comment “Terms And Conditions”