Duration of the panoramic Madrid tour: 2.5h approx.
Total duration of the activity: Flexible.
Departure times: 9: 00hrs: All year, except Tuesday
Place of Departure: VPT Terminal
Address: Calle Ferraz 3
Join us on a wide bus tour through the most important avenues, squares and buildings, from the old districts of the Austrias and Bourbons to the most modern Madrid.
The visit starts from the offices of VPT Tours, along with our guide who will discover the most emblematic places of Madrid. Enjoy a 2.5 hour bus ride through the Gran Vía, Plaza de España, Moncloa, Calle Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Puerta de Alcalá to the Plaza de Toros, Plaza de Colón, Paseo de la Castellana to the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, and more ...
After a wide panoramic tour of Madrid, we will include the preferential entrance to access one of the most important and emblematic museums of the city, the Reina Sofia Museum. Enjoy on your own the excellent collections of Juan Gris, Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali, Joan Miró, among many others. Do not miss the opportunity to see the works of these great masters live.
- Visit with official guide (bilingual)
- Air-conditioned coach.
- Preferential access entrance to the Reina Sofía Museum.
Does not include:
- Guide inside the museum.
- Return to the hotel
- Entrances to monuments within the panoramic tour
- Do not forget to bring your camera
- The tour ends at the Reina Sofía Museum
- Children under 12 years of age are considered free within the Museum. They must purchase a free access ticket accompanied by an adult at the museum's box office.
- The itinerary of the excursion may vary depending on the traffic and activities that take place in the city
- VPT reserves the right to request the corresponding identification before starting the tour.