Walk through Madrid on foot, accompanied by our guide through the old town. In this tour, we visit the Madrid de los Austrias, to know the important Plaza Mayor, crossing the Cuchilleros Arch, towards the ancient and winding streets of its surroundings. After the Walk through Historic Madrid, you will enjoy an excellent show of flamenco and some Typical Spanish Tapas.
Let us show you Madrid old town, walking through the city center from Debód Temple to Puerta del Sol square passing through the Royal Palace of Madrid, the Almudena Cathedral, Plaza de la Villa, the core of Medieval Madrid and its winding streets around, San Miguel Square and its famous market, Arco de Cuchilleros, Plaza Mayor and many more… Tour ends close to Plaza de Oriente.
20:30 hrs you must be at the indicated address to enjoy a Flamenco Show with Tapas one drink included
- Tour guide (bilingual)
- Tablao Flamenco entrance.
- Tapas at the restaurant and one drink
- Monuments entrances.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Arrive ten minutes at least before tour departs
- Don’t forget to bring your camera and comfy shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Offer will be valid when all the activities are completed on the same day.