Take advantage of your time with this pack of activities in Madrid and surroundings.
Madrid panoramic tour in the morning. 2,5 hours accompanied by our expert guide who will show you the best of the Spanish Capital. Then free time enough to continue exploring the city center on your own, have lunch and be prepared for the next activity.
15:00 hrs, We’ll drive to Toledo for around an hour, upon arrival the experience start with a walking tour through the old town, including monuments and a Damascene handcraft workshop visit. Return to Madrid to conclude with a magnificent Flamenco show in one of the most important Tablaos in Madrid.
- Bus transportation
- Tour guide (bilingual)
- Toledo walking tour
- Entrance and guided visit to Santo Tome’s church
- Entrance and guided visit to Santa Maria la Blanca Synagogue
- Damascene handcraft workshop
- Entrance with one drink included during the show
- Entrances to not specified monuments
- Hotel drop off
- Don’t forget to bring your photo camera and comfy shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Offer will be valid when all the activities are completed on the same day.