2:30 Hours + Museum
Panoramic tour duration: 2,5 hrs approx.
Total activity duration: Flexible, depending on how much time customer spend at the museum.
Departure time: 9:00hrs daily all year round, except Mondays
Meeting point: VPT Tours Office
Address: Ferraz 3, Street.
Come and discover with us the Madrid Highlights by bus, from the old Habsburg and Bourbons quarters to the present modern city.
Accompanied by our expert guide, the tour begins from VPT Tours headquarters at Ferraz 3 St., covering during 2,5 hours approx. Gran Vía street, Plaza de España, Moncloa, Mayor street, Puerta del Sol, Puerta de Alcalá until the Bullring. Columbus Square, Paseo de la Castellana until Santiago Bernabéu Stadium and many more…
Get the perfect match for your Madrid city tour, including a “fast lane ticket” to visit on your own one of the most important galleries in the city, The Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum.
- Air conditioned bus
- Tour guide (bilingual)
- Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum Fast lane ticket
- Entrances to monuments during the city tour.
- Tour guide inside the museum.
- Hotel drop off.
- Arrive ten minutes at least before tour departs
- Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum welcomes free to all children until 12 years old. It’s mandatory request a free access pass accompanied by an adult at the museum’s box office.
- No wheelchair accessible
- The activity ends at the museum.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox