April to October: Daily
November to March: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday only.
Departure time: 9:00hrs
Meeting point: VPT Tours office.
Address: Ferraz 3, Street.
Discover two of the most important World Heritage Cities in Spain and mix them in this magnificent day-long visit.
Starting from our headquarters, we’ll drive to Segovia, visit the Aqueduct Square, the Town Hall Square, the Gothic Cathedral and of course the interior of the Alcázar of the 12th century, former fortified residence of the kings of Castile, as well as a walking tour through the city until lunchtime (optional lunch available)
Then we’ll continue to Avila to walk through its old streets and admire the medieval wall, the exterior of the Cathedral, Mayor Square, and a short Teresian route through the Church of San Juan Bautista and the convent of Santa Teresa, in addition to entering the Basilica of San Vicente.
Upon our return to Madrid, the visit will ends at Plaza España with Gran Vía.
- Tour guide (bilingual)
- Air conditioned bus transport
- Walking tour in both cities
- Entrance and guided visit to the Segovia Cathedral.
- Entrance and guided visit to the Segovia Alcazar.
- Entrance and guided visit to the Basilica of San Vicente.
- Entrances to not specified monuments.
- Lunch (if option it’s not selected) Please take a look at the Optional Extras on the right.
- Hotel drop off.
- Arrive ten minutes at least before tour departs
- Don’t forget to bring your camera and comfy shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Due to security reasons, going up to the Avila’s Wall during this tour is not permitted.
Senior price +65 years
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox